***TEMPORARY CANCELLATION OF PUBLIC FACE-TO-FACE COUNCIL MEETINGS***
Weymouth Town Council has taken the decision to temporarily suspend all public face to face Full Council and Committee meetings due to the coronavirus pandemic. This will be reviewed in line with government guidelines and emergency changes in legislation.
The Council is currently meeting virtually and meeting details are below. The Council are not following the original meeting plan so please check below for dates or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information. Meetings are announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Papers will be available three clear days before each meeting on this webpage.
Anyone wishing to ask a public question should do so by email to email@example.com by 9am on the day prior to the meeting. Anyone wishing to attend the virtual meeting to ask their question in person should request this when submitting their question, and will be provided with information regarding how to join the meeting. Meetings will also be livestreamed on the Council’s Facebook page.
The Planning and Licensing Committee will still be carrying out their key functions and meeting virtually as per the original meeting plan where possible. Weymouth Town Council acts as consultees on planning applications. Dorset Council are the planning authority and members of the public are encouraged to submit their views via the Dorset Council website by clicking the following link: https://planning.dorset.gov.uk/public-access/. Residents can also contact their local Town Councillor if they wish to discuss Weymouth Town Council’s comments on any application.
The Councillors meet as a Full Council every six weeks or so.
Underneath Full Council are several Committees:
- Finance and Governance
- Human Resources
- Planning and Licensing
Council papers will appear below once they have been added.
Committee meetings are recorded live and uploaded online. Past livestreams can be found on our Facebook page.
The attendance registers for Committee meetings can be found here.
24 Jun 2020
- - Full Council Agenda 20200624
- - Item 4 - Draft FC Minutes 20200429
- - Item 10 - PL Minutes 20200421
- - Item 10 - PL Minutes 20200505
- - Item 10 - Draft F&G Minutes 20200513
- - Item 10 - PL Minutes 20200519
- - Item 10 - PL Minutes 20200602
- - Item 11 - 13 - Appendix A - WTC AGAR 2019-20
- - Item 11 - Appendix B - WTC Annual Return Final Audit Report 2019-20
- - Item 12 - Appendix C - Annual Governance Statement Assertions
- - Item 13 - Appendix D - Income & Expenditure Account for Year Ended 31.03.20
- - Item 13 - Appendix E - Balance Sheet as at 31.03.20
- - Item 13 - Appendix F - WTC - Notice of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited AGAR
- - Item 14 - Appendix G - Reserves as at 31.03.20
- - Item 14 - Appendix H - Approved Funding from Reserves
- - Item 14 - Appendix I - Recommended Allocations to Earmarked Reserves
- - Item 15 - Governance Improvements for WTC
- - Item 16 - Appendix J - Draft Tenant Support Policy
- - Item 17 - Response from Bachmann Group
- - Item 17 - Response from Brittany Ferries
- - Item 17 - Response from Red Funnel
- - Item 19 - Appendix K - Draft Corporate Sponsorship Policy
- - Item 22 - WTC Response to DC Local Plan Consultation
- - Draft FC Minutes 20200624
29 Apr 2020
- - Full Council Agenda 20200429
- - Item 4 - Draft FC Minutes 20200219
- - Item 10 - P&L Minutes 20200211
- - Item 10 - P&L Minutes 20200225
- - Item 10 - Draft Services Minutes 20200304
- - Item 10 - Draft P&L Minutes 20200310
- - Item 10 - Draft F&G Minutes 20200318
- - Item 10 - Draft P&L Minutes 20200324
- - Item 11 - Draft P&L Minutes 20200407
- - Item 11 - Weymouth Town Council Strategy
- - Draft FC Minutes 20200429
1 Apr 2020
25 Feb 2020
Planning and Licensing