***TEMPORARY CANCELLATION OF PUBLIC FACE-TO-FACE COUNCIL MEETINGS***
Weymouth Town Council has taken the decision to temporarily suspend all public face to face Full Council and Committee meetings due to the coronavirus pandemic. This will be reviewed in line with government guidelines and emergency changes in legislation.
The Council is currently meeting virtually and meeting details are below. The Council are not following the original meeting plan so please check below for dates or email email@example.com if you would like more information. Meetings are announced on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Papers will be available three clear days before each meeting on this webpage.
Anyone wishing to ask a public question should do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on the day prior to the meeting. Anyone wishing to attend the virtual meeting to ask their question in person should request this when submitting their question, and will be provided with information regarding how to join the meeting. Meetings will also be livestreamed on the Council’s Facebook page.
The Planning and Licensing Committee will still be carrying out their key functions and meeting virtually as per the original meeting plan where possible. Weymouth Town Council acts as consultees on planning applications. Dorset Council are the planning authority and members of the public are encouraged to submit their views via the Dorset Council website by clicking the following link: https://planning.dorset.gov.uk/public-access/. Residents can also contact their local Town Councillor if they wish to discuss Weymouth Town Council’s comments on any application.
The Councillors meet as a Full Council every six weeks or so.
Underneath Full Council are several Committees:
- Finance and Governance
- Human Resources
- Planning and Licensing
Council papers will appear below once they have been added.
Committee meetings are recorded live and uploaded online. Past livestreams can be found on our Facebook page.
The attendance registers for Committee meetings can be found here.
20 Nov 2019
- - Full Council Agenda 20191120
- - Item 4 - Minutes Full Council 20191016
- - Item 10 - P&L Minutes 20191015
- - Item 10 - Draft Services Minutes 20191023
- - Item 10 - P&L Minutes 20191029
- - Item 10 - Draft F&G Minutes 20191106
- - Item 15 - Terms of Reference Governance Working Group
- - Item 16 - Draft Sutton Poyntz Neighbourhood Plan (SPNP)
- - Item 16 - Sutton Poyntz Neighbourhood Plan Changes Incorporated in Draft SPNP
- - Draft Minutes Full Council 20191120
16 Oct 2019
- - Full Council Agenda 20191016
- - Item 4 - Draft FC Minutes 20190904
- - Item 9 - Dorset Council Plan 2019
- - Item 9 - Powerpoint Presentation for Dorset Council Plan
- - Item 10 - P&L Minutes 20190903
- - Item 10 - Draft HR Minutes 20190911
- - Item 10 - P&L Minutes 20190917
- - Item 10 - Draft Services Minutes 20190918
- - Item 10 - Draft F&G Minutes 20190925
- - Item 10 - Draft P&L Minutes 20191001
- - Item 13 - Draft Manual Handling Policy
- - Item 13 - Draft Travelling Officers & Lone Workers Policy
- - Item 13 - Draft Health, Safety & Welfare Policy
- - Item 13 - Draft Working at Heights Policy
- - Item 14 - The Ramblers' Charter for Walking Neighbourhoods
- - Item 15 - Examiner's Report Sutton Poyntz Neighbourhood Plan
- - Draft Full Council Minutes 20191016
25 Sep 2019
Finance and Governance
- - Finance & Governance Agenda
- - Minutes F&G 20190724
- - Draft Health, Safety & Welfare Policy
- - Draft Travelling Officers & Lone Workers Policy
- - Draft Manual Handling Policy
- - Draft Working at Heights Policy
- - Appendix 1 - Draft Terms of Reference
- - Appendix 2 - Note from Income Working Group
- - Grant Policy
- - F&G Minutes 20190925
31 Jul 2019
- - Full Council Agenda
- - Full Council Minutes 20190626
- - HR Minutes 20190619
- - P&L Minutes 20190702
- - Services Minutes 20190710
- - P&L Minutes 20190716
- - Appendix A - Public Convenience Plan
- - WTC Dignity, Equality & Diversity at Work Policy
- - Full Council Minutes 20190731