Tumbledown Open Day – Saturday 24th July 10am-3pm
Saturday 24th July – 10am-3pm – Tumbledown Farm, Radipole Lane, Weymouth
You’re invited to come and join the excitement, see our progress a year on, and explore how to get involved in this community project.
Guided tours in small groups
- Nature walk (Bob Ford) including dry stone wall
- History/Archaeology walk (David Northam)
- Bug Hunt (Jane Biscombe)
- Box of Dead Things (Jane Biscombe)
- Food production (Graham Lambert)
- Forest School (Catherine de Bertrand)
- General site walks (Clive Tuck)
Hot and cold drinks available.
Limited parking available – please walk/cycle if you can, car share and use nearby car parks.
Face masks to be worn and hand sanitisers will be available on arrival.
Join the Tumbledown Facebook group to keep up to date with the project.
For more information, please contact Clive Tuck (Project Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org