Architect and surveyor opportunities
We are currently looking for quotes for the following positions to assist with our exciting Radipole Park and Gardens project, which is supported by the National Lottery Heritage Fund and National Lottery Community Fund.
We want to hear from suitably experienced and qualified companies or individuals who wish to be considered for selection to provide services. Please read the briefs and submission forms for full details.
Deadline for submissions is 9am on 19 March.
Please send any queries or submissions to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced Architect to manage the delivery of the heritage café for the redevelopment of the Radipole Park and Gardens. Responsibilities will include:
- a measured survey of appropriate areas, working drawings and any structural engineering assessment
- working with the landscape architect to ensure that the café is delivered within the context of the overall redevelopment scheme.
- formulating and preparing all the necessary documentation in connection with the tendering process
We’re looking for an experienced Quality Surveyor to manage the master plan delivery for the redevelopment of the Radipole Park and Gardens. Responsibilities will include:
- monitoring cost implications during detailed design stage
- updating cost plan and cash flow forecasts and advise Client and Lead Consultant of changes
- advise generally on tendering and contractual arrangements, including the need for pre-tendering, drawing up of shortlists, warranties and insurances.
We’re looking for an experienced Landscape Architect to oversee the Masterplan design coordination and preparing tender documents for contractors based on the production of information prepared in the previous stage.